Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Swamp Walk 2007

August 22, 2006

This is me as true self (aka Swamp Monkey) enjoying Big Cypress as a volunteer guide last year at the Annual Friends of Big Cypress Swamp Walk. This will be my third year, and it is SO much fun! And I get to do it for free by volunteering :-)


And our wonderful Everglades photographer Clyde Butcher sponsors the event right in his backyard in the middle of Big Cypress, so be sure to take a look at that magnificient photography, too. I tell people that one of my goals is to have a house with a wall BIG ENOUGH to house one of his dynamic views of Big Cypress....it may be a while....

In the meantime, enjoy my little version of Big Cypress and I hope to see some of you at this year's Swamp Walk---support the efforts of the Friends of Big Cypress!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy,

This is a fabulous blog!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home